Prices may vary between 1500,– to 2000,– EUR (excl. 20% tax) per day depending on the topic and preparation time. Workshops are tailored towards the needs of that particular target audience.
120,– EUR per hour of consultation
Proofreading costs 6 EUR per standard page, which is 1500 characters including spaces.
Payment is made through PayPal, at the link on the bottom of this page.
All projects are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Advance Payment. All fees are paid in advance. Services begin upon receipt of payment.
2. Originality. While I will coach you on how to document sources properly, you are responsible for the originality of the paper.
3. Turn-around Time. Average turn-around time for a paper of 50 pages or less is 5 business days. For a paper of 50-100 pages, turn-around time is 10 business days. Longer papers will be scheduled on an individual basis.
4. Format. Papers must be submitted as Word documents, double-spaced, with 12-point type size.
5. Communication Process. I make all editing comments using the Comment function and Track Changes function in Word and then return the edited draft to you. Follow-up online conversations can be arranged when needed.
6. Confidentiality. I do not share your identity or your work with anyone else.
7. Quality and Final Draft. I help you meet the requirements of structured and logical academic argument, English grammar and spelling, and APA style format. You are responsible for making sure the layout of the paper meets your institution’s requirements (such as those of a university’s Thesis Handbook). I can not guarantee a specific outcome for the paper (such as a particular grade in a class). I provide developmental coaching and editing; the final responsibility for the quality of the project belongs to you.